- Lifetime access to this course + take advantage of free course updates
- The science of muscle strength and power – learn the “why” behind the “how”
- Assessing movement competencies, the quotidian movement assessment and assessing structural tolerance
- A deep dive into using dual force plate systems to assess asymmetries, performance and monitor athletes
- Online case studies to enhance learning outcomes
- Advanced training and testing concepts
- Work at your own pace
Course 1: Assessing Asymmetries and Performance
Bridge the Gap Between Sport Performance and Sport Medicine with Science
Get lifetime access to the full JSCEP program. We provide an expert level online digital education experience on the science and practice of sport performance training in an accessible format and with a practitioner’s lens. Our courses are frequently updated with new information. Get full access to the course immediately so that you can learn at your own pace.
Where the Best Come to Learn
There are no reviews yet.